What is a Virtual Office?
Your Virtual Office Plan from PS Executive Centers can provide you with:
- Prestigious corporate mailing address(es) with mail handling and courier service
- Personalized telephone reception services with a dedicated phone number and voicemail. Calls are seamlessly transferred to your home or mobile phone.
- Professionally furnished Day Office, Meeting Room or Boardroom for client meetings, conference calls or private use by on-the-go business professionals.
- Other options include Touchdown Space, Fully Furnished Offices or Meeting Rooms for an affordable monthly fee.
Virtual Offices are used for a number of different reasons; by start-ups who are keen to portray a more established and professional image, or larger companies which need a presence in another town or city. Their flexibility and cost-effectiveness make them a shrewd business choice, no matter the age or size of your organization.
Select a Location near you to get started.
- Mail Handling Corporate Identity Virtual Office Rental
- Telecommuting Virtual Assistant Virtual Receptionist