PS Executive Centers is pleased to recognize the help we have received from our many friends in the commercial real estate community. Our way of saying "thank you" is to offer a commission program that is unmatched in the industry. Rest assured that your client will be treated with courtesy and professionalism.
Call 800.589.3300 or complete our online referral form today, and receive your check within 7 days of signing!
Answers to Common Questions
PS pays a commission to Brokers whose leads result in a signed agreement. It is payable as follows:
- 10% on all offices including expansion offices and renewals during the first 12 months of occupancy, and
- 2% on all Broker assisted renewals after the first 12 months of occupancy.
What is your commission?
- The commission is determined by multiplying Monthly Office Fee times the term for all offices occupied during the first 12 months from initial occupancy.
- Monthly Office Fee is the rental of office space for client use, and does not include communications equipment, furniture or services.
- If the client has retained a Tenant Representative, the commission is split between the Tenant Representative and the referring Broker on a 66%:33% basis.
- If the client is introduced by one Broker, but another Broker sets up a tour, commission is split between the two Brokers on a 50%:50% basis.
When is payment due?
At commencement of the initial agreement term, or any renewal term during the first 12 months.
Who is eligible?
Only licensed Real Estate brokers are eligible. Licensed real estate brokers can earn valuable commissions by referring clients to PS Executive Centers. Call or submit your referral online today.